For over 50 years GARBIN GROUP have been manufacturing chain and wheel trenchers for multi utility use.
Their range of Fibre trenchers have been instrumental in the installation of the fibre network and are now gaining recognition as a safe, fast and efficient means of installing multiple utilities.
Now with the introduction of the Multi 75 the company offers their customers the ability to do many different tasks with the same base machine and multiple attachments.
|Kubota V3307 CR TE5B EU
|Engine Power at rates engine speed
|Min/Max Trench Depth
|200 – 630mm
|Min/Max Trench Width
|80 – 140mm
|Side Shift System
|Optional with TX540 Cutting wheel maximum depth 540mm
|Radio controlled with proportional servo controls (PPC), 2 x Emergency Stop Buttons
|Hydraulic System Pressure
|3 x Gear Pumps
|3 x Radial Piston
|Dimensions (H x W x L)
|1902 x 1100 x 4284mm
|Maximum travel Speed
*See your local dealer for warranty details.
Multi purpose remote controlled Multi-Tool Carrier 75E.
High power and compact designed for easy maintenance the Multi-Function 75E is a high productivity radio controlled machine for use in multiple works such as excavation of micro and mini-trenches, catenary excavation, asphalt milling (Top Cutter), cable plowing and road sweeping.
Quick coupling allows quick and easy attachment changes.
Optional Semi-automatic guidance and satellite monitoring systems.
- LED WORKING LIGHTS
- USER MANUAL AND CE CERTIFICATE
Accessories on Request
- GPS localization system and remote display of operating parameters (industry 4.0) (first year subscription included)
- Two year gps subscription (after the first)
- Four year GPS subscription (after the first)
- Semi-Automatic Steering System
- Wheel Cutter with loading conveyor MWS 540 NASTRO
- Wheel Cutter (No Conveyor) MWS 630
- Chain Trencher
- Sweeper MWS 1500
- Cable Plow TAD PL
- Asphalt/Top Cutter – Various width and depth options available